Oat is one type of cereal grain which has so much health benefits for babies and toddlers as its easy to digest, rich in vitamins, anti-oxidants and minerals, high in energy, helps to improve the immune system. Besides, it is considered as a natural and common laxative.
Oats are a first-rate source of fiber at 3 Gms per cup. Oatmeal offers both of these imperative nutrients, and if you use cornflakes, then it will be invigorated with supplementary iron and zinc. Here I am sharing one easy recipe of oat which you can prepare instantly for your baby.
Carrot Oat Muffins Recipe
The ingredients required for this recipe are as below:
- ½ cup of powdered oat
- ½ cup of wheat
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 finely chopped capsicum
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- ½ cup fresh curd
- ¼ cup of finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- And salt as taste
Process: The making process is mentioned below:-
- Take the powdered oat, wheat, cumin powder, black pepper powder, baking soda in a container. Mix it.
- Then add oil, curd, grated ginger to the powdered mixture and mix it well.
- Then add other ingredients into that mixture and stir it well followed by the milk. Make a consistent mixture.
- Grease oil or ghee to a baking pot and sprinkle flour on it. Then pour that consistent mixture into the baking pot and bake it for 18-20 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees
As you will feed it to your baby so you have to take precautions about it. As it is a semi solid food so before feeding your baby makes sure that your baby is ready to take it. It needs a proper digestive system, so if your baby has proper digestive system then you go for it.