As we have seen for long every cricket player has setup their alternate profession during their peak time of cricket career. They all are mentally prepared all days are not same. Some of them have fitness chain, some of them have invested in hotels and some like to setup their luxury restaurants or lounges. Like Sehwag has opened his cricket academy and a international school, Ganguly has a restaurant and now Virat Kohli also came in the league and he has opened a restaurant cum lounge “Nueva” in RK Puram Delhi. Its specialized for South American cuisine and amazing beverages. Here are five reasons why every foodie and cricket lover should check in at Nueva:
- Fascinating Ambiance: Its divided in two parts: ground floor is designed as bar / lounge with white and golden theme and first floor is setup as fine dinning with a view of glass look kitchen. Both the floors are internally connected with a stylish spiral staircase.
- Delicious Food: As we already said its specialized in South American cuisine but its not limited upto that, it has other variety of Indian and continental food. All the menus are planned by well known Chef, writer, food stylist Michael Swamy, who was awarded as on of the top 50’s chef of India.
- Fascinating Beverages: Alcohol licence yet to come but you can sip amazing mock-tails which definitely change your mood and re-energize your body.
- Crowd: Definitely it always have a sensible and high class crowd, which makes the restaurant more lively. Crowd ofcourse makes your mood turn on or turn off while you are going for a fine dinning.
- Virat Kohli: Last not the least, if you are cricket fan specially of Virat then no second thought should be there to visit Nueva. Recently Virat and his RCB team stepped down their for celebration. May be you also get a chance to have selfie with Virat or his autograph.